Lunch
"Fries Upset Stomach, 4 Dead"
By Lieutenant McPickles
Well, I have been exercising for the last few days and feeling good. Today I decided to reward myself with a side of fries with my sandwich. As of 1:15, there are exactly four (4) people in my office who suffocated to death on the noxious fumes caused by my upset stomach.
In other news I am going to Berkeley, California this Saturday to watch the Cal spring game with my boss, Mike Brady. Mike played for Cal in the early 80's.
Also, be sure to check out John Haffner's blog at mylifewithchickens.blogspot.com


4 Comments:
Yes, come see the chickens!!!
(thank you for the endorsement. i shall return same.)
That's what you get Fatty!
Have you tried some GasX? Maybe there is something wrong with your butt. I think maybe you should report this gas issue to regulatory authorities...may also be an OSHA issue. How are you? Try panama4@hotmail.com
Mike Brady? I thought he was an architect.
I just checked out Brady on the DH web site. He looks like Sgt. Slaughter. Better watch your back.
Your work hour posts amuse me. Don't be a fag. With all of the guacamole you eat, I'd say at least 50% of your time "working" is spent on the shitter.
Post a Comment
<< Home