Northern California Sweepstakes
"Northern California Vacation Sweepstakes"
Sponsored by McPickles Getaways
Prize
1. Air Fare to Sacramento
2. Winery Fees
3. Meals
4. Hookers
5. Hotel
Rules
1. Whoever gets the most correct answers wins.
2. Tie for First = No Winner
3. Place Answers in Comment Field or E-Mail me directly
4. Correct Answers Will Be Posted In One Week (June 30)
The Contest
1. Where was I Born?
2. Where did I go to pre-kindergarten?
3. Who was the first girl I ever kissed?
4. How old was I when I kissed her?
5. Who was my first girlfriend?
6. Where is my favorite place to Vacation (Summer)?
7. Where is my favorite place to Vacation (Winter)?
8. What would the final meal of my life be?
9. What is my favorite band?
10. What public figure, now deceased, is my current hero?
11. Where does my middle name derive from?
12. What is the first adult-level book I ever read?
13. What athletic award did I receive my Senior year of High School? (A Varsity Letter does not count)
14. What feat did I accomplish in October, 2002?
15. What is the name of the rap song I wrote about the feat?
16. What is Jana Sharp's rap name which I coined?
17. In what month was my niece born?
18. What would my dream game be in the 2006 World Cup in Germany?
19. What is my favorite college football team?
20. What is my favorite college basketball team?
21. What is my favorite baseball team?
22. Where does my sister in law work?
23. Where is my mother originally from?
24. Where did my parents meet?
25. What album have I often proclaimed as the greatest of all time?
26. What was my GPA in college?
27. What is my favorite city in Europe?
28. Where is my favorite place to go in the Boston metropolitan area?
29. With whom did I steal a car in High School?
30. With whom did I used to eat rotiserrie chickens with in my old Integra?
31. What was the name given to the Integra?
32. I have a friend who is a Rabbi in training. Name him.
33. If I opened my own restaurant, what would it be called?
34. What would be its featured cuisine(s)?
35. What did I sideswipe on I-10 going from New Orleans to Mobile?
36. Name my first college roommate (First name Accepted)
37. Who was my best friend while working for the Department of Justice?
38. What did I do at the Department of Justice?
39. What other job did I have while living in Washington, DC?
40. Who did I see Natalie Merchant with while in Boston?
41. Who did I see DMB with in Richmond, VA?
42. Who did I see Madonna with in Atlanta, GA?
43. In High School, I ran with several cliques. One was known as "The Big 3." Who was in this clique?
44. What is the only town in Mexico I have been to?
45. Who was I in Mexico with?
46. Name 3 movies which I consider "the best of all time."
47. What was the name of my roommate my first year in Law School?
48. Where was I on September 11?
49. Why was I there? (2 correct answers)
50. Who do I refer to as "Nazgul" and/or "Neo"??
BONUS QUESTION (TIEBREAKER)
---------------------------
Which is my favorite holiday?
Submit all answers soon!


6 Comments:
does this shit count towards your billable hours?
Since I wrote it after work, no.
it was posted at 4:17pm, why weren't you working?
Instead of asking irrelevant questions, maybe you should try answering the questionnaire.
P.S. I know who you are.
wasn't me.
I know it wasn't you.....
Post a Comment
<< Home