Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Future Health Activities

"Stalkin', Walkin' in My Big Black Boots"
By O'Hoolix McPickles
Sacramento (AP)

Unfortunately, one side effect of the no-smoking (which is still going strong) is that I have gained a little weight. Why? Well, there are all sorts of reasons why, but one cause would be the box of Triscuits I carry around all day to satisfy any cravings which may occur. Why Triscuits? If you have to ask, then clearly you have problems. Mind you this isn't so much as it is about weight, as it is about making a conscious decision to live a healthier lifestyle (though I miss the hell out of my Marlboros)

Anyway, I am taking two actions to help kickstart the new and improved life, which will be called "Das Grrrrrrr".

A. Running the Atlanta Half-Marathon on Thanksgiving Day, November 24, 2005. I will be running it with Howard, Hilary, and some of their friends.
B. Buying a Road Bike and becoming a bike geek. It will either be a 2001 Cannondale or a 2005 Giant. Will post a picture of it on here soon.

Anyhoo, that is all.....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why not a beach cruiser? with bells. and streamers. and a basket.
i am proud of you. triscuits are an excellent source of fiber!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everything is so extreme with you, danny.

6:12 AM  
Blogger DMS said...

To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
Dance go rush to the speaker that booms
I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom
Deadly when I play a dope melody
Anything less than the best is a felony

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it or leave it....nice ice

9:06 AM  
Blogger JWH said...

Maybe you should get a bike with a litle basket on the front. Then you could carry a chicken around in it. I suggest a rooster.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home