Dan - I have just lost all respect for your blog. Do you realize what you've just done? You've put a figure skater on your blog. A figure skater. Who's next? Dick Button? A line's been crossed, I just hope you realize that.
As for Goldberg, lest us not forget he donned the Red and Black for 4 glorious years 'tween the hedges in Athens before putting on a speedo for Ted Turner.
Really, bad choice of photo, Dan. McPickles better get her act together.
3 Comments:
Don't forget former WCW champion Goldberg. At one point he was the highest paid Jewish athlete in the country.
Figure skaters do NOT rock. They never have. They never will.
The inclusion of a figure skater on your blog in any tone other than a derogatory or one is most disconcerting.
Dan - I have just lost all respect for your blog. Do you realize what you've just done? You've put a figure skater on your blog. A figure skater. Who's next? Dick Button? A line's been crossed, I just hope you realize that.
As for Goldberg, lest us not forget he donned the Red and Black for 4 glorious years 'tween the hedges in Athens before putting on a speedo for Ted Turner.
Really, bad choice of photo, Dan. McPickles better get her act together.
Post a Comment
<< Home