Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Scout Stolen

"Worst Day Ever"
By Snatchy McPickles

The Jeep is gone. Vanished. Stolen. Poof!!!

I walked outside yesterday morning and my car was not where I had left it. There was no glass on the street - no sign of violent entry - no nothing. I filed a police report, called the insurance company, and BAM! now I am driving a light blue Ford Taurus until this carnapping case has been resolved.

Poor Scout! She was with me for only 3 years! We had fun smoking together, eating together, going cross-country together. We went to NYC and Napa, Atlanta and San Francisco. And now she is gone - probably being raped in a dark garage by a bunch of you know whats. Haff'n knows to who I am referring.

To top it off, I was still pretty sick as of yesterday - so this made for one of the worst days of my life. I went to bed at 9:30 after eating some mocha fudge ice cream.

Hopefully Scout will turn up. USAA gives the investigation 3 weeks - after that they declare the car "totalled," and write me a check. Scout's Bluebook value is around $6,500. But as we all know, her sentimental value is indeterminable.

In the meantime, please feel free to recommend a new car to buy! I was thinking of the Toyota Highlander.

-Snatchy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recommend you buy a new 2006 Pontiac Molester.

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Audi A4 my friend - she'll turn that frown upside down. I named my "Susan" (think Phil Hartman on Sprockets). Quattro and 3.0 rock!

Losing a Jeep is a pretty tough thing to go through - losing 2 of them almost makes you want to give it all up. But we go on, and there are other SUV's out there. I'd also consider an Explorer.....

Word,

Snuggles

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Dear Dan, if you're holding this letter you already know. The Jeep is missing. The doors, the windows. Everything. We're at the Comfort Inn. Room 112. I love you. Frank

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home