Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Turning 30 on Friday

....Is weighing heavily on my mind. Due to cost considerations, I will not be going to Vegas to rendezvous with Jan, but will instead be having a party in Sacramento at my friend Jeff Anderson's house. "Dan-A-Palooza" as it is being called, will hopefully be a success. In any case, I hope inebriated enough to enjoy it. To all of you who read this blog, I wish you could be there to celebrate. I wonder if any of you know it, but no one in Sacramento has read this blog. "California Adventures" started off as a way for me to keep in touch with my peeps back East (and South), but since has become a symbollic lifeline of sorts to a life I formerly had. I have no idea what I mean by that, but it sounds right. In any case, stay tuned to more of my thoughts on turning 30 - including a list of the funniest things that have happened in the first third of my life. Yes, I am calling my shot...I will live till 90!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the list? I want the list!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home