Friday, June 23, 2006

Editorial: Blogerisms

"Hate Mail Received"

It has recently come to the Editorial Board's attention that this blog is "visual diaharea." Too many pictures (and now movies), not enought thoughts and commentary.
Maybe that is true, but is that bad?

Everyone who reads this blog knows what my opinion would be on a given subject anyway. For example,

Gay Marriage: Pro
Foreign Policy: Smoke em' Out
Prayer in School: Pro
Return of Wendy's Superbar: Pro
Abortion: More the Better (Hey, I am anti-population/pro-environment)
Bush: Entertainment!
The South: Miss it.
The North: Over it (w/exception of NYC).
The West: Is the Best.
John Haffner: Rock on.
Pearl Jam: Rock Harder.
Politics in General: Disillusioned, don't care.

Is any of this really a shock? I am betting not.

When I have something to say, it will be said. Otherwise, this blog is a mostly just a multimedia logbook, which is all I really have time for.

If there are features or articles you would like to see, then comment. I have been thinking of a new feature, "Jeremy's Weekly Recipes." That's all.

Snatchy McPickles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home