Sunday, July 23, 2006

Heat Wave

"Insane Heat Melts McPickles' Left Leg"
By Snatchy McPickles (McPickles Weather)
Sacramento, CA

The Last Few Days the Weather Here in the Central Valley has Been Atrocious - Bordering on Hell. As I was driving out to Folsom Yesterday, the Temperature Gauge on my Car read 115 degrees. To add further misery to the situation, it was NOT a dry heat.

Today's temperature is supposed to break the record. The forecast is for 111 degrees, but the heat index is expected to be higher.

The result of this heat is that I have not been able to inhabit my apartment; I have been sleeping on Jeff's sofa the last few nights (he has Central A/C). If you want to experience it for yourself, go outside to your car and turn the heat on high and just sit there for 20 minutes.

That's all for now......

p.s. I will be in Chico, CA Monday and Tuesday for a Deposition........
p.p.s. Good Luck to Johnny Haff on the Alabama Bar Exam!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home