"All You Need Is Love...."
A Southerner/East-Coaster Lost in the Sacramento Valley.
View my complete profile
posted by DMS @ 12:46 PM
and who would be the object of these thoughts?
I think you missed the point.....
i think i got the point, but there could be an object to the point too...
or maybe you just need a few chickens.
There is no object to the point which you misunderstand. I guess the song is misleading. My bad.
Something's gonna break before I'm done!Doin' damage sounds like fun!Let's go out, let's go get some!YEAH!!!
They say, "Go slow!"I say, "HELL NO!"
Only OJL would quote Rollins.
Post a Comment
<< Home
8 Comments:
and who would be the object of these thoughts?
I think you missed the point.....
i think i got the point, but there could be an object to the point too...
or maybe you just need a few chickens.
There is no object to the point which you misunderstand. I guess the song is misleading. My bad.
Something's gonna break before I'm done!
Doin' damage sounds like fun!
Let's go out, let's go get some!
YEAH!!!
They say, "Go slow!"
I say, "HELL NO!"
Only OJL would quote Rollins.
Post a Comment
<< Home