Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The House on Riverside

So, low and behold I'm about to buy a house in Sacramento - my first house. Crazy. I close Thursday and begin moving in on Sunday. Here is a picture......



(McPickles News). So, it is nice to finally have a place to call home. A place with a yard, a place that I own, a place where I can eat as much Chef Boyardee as I want, etc... A fun fact about the house is that, in true California fashion, it has a palm tree and an orange tree. To me that is good karma!

One more weird fact is that the house has two CCR's dating back to the Old West. The first is that I cannot operate the house as a saloon. The second is that I cannot rent or sell the house to persons of Mongolian descent. Crazy!

So, the next few weeks/months will be spent being poor and furnishing the house. A new chapter in Sacramento begins!

And, oh yes, here is a link to a virtual tour of
Casa Silverboard. Enjoy!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home