Wednesday, April 25, 2007

D.C. Update

"Stomach Troubles"
By Snatchy McPickles

So, I am in D.C. doing work at a Starbucks near Farragut North. The past few days were pretty sucessful from a marketing standpoint - I'm here for a Sacramento Metrochamber conference.

However, you never know what bad thing is loooming around the corner - and in this case - it was bad ceviche - and two straight days laid up in bed with food poisoning. I have not had solid food in a long time. Ugh! I will say that the night it happened was one of the worst nights of my life.

Anyway, it is seemingly behind me, and now I am off to Jeremy's for a few days of fun before going to Mobile for Merritt's wedding.

Lesson: If it smells more than a little fishy, don't eat it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home