Thursday, November 29, 2007

Update - Stories from the Underground

It occurs to me that I have disappeared off the face of the earth - or have not updated this blog in a long while. Well, here's some tidbits.

This past week I went to Atlanta for Thanksgiving spent some much needed time with friends (Liz, John, Brent), and Family. It was wonderful seeing everybody, and of course the trip made me homesick for the South. I can safely say I gained roughly 12 pounds.

The weekend before was Rochelle's birthday celebration. For that we ventured into San Francisco and tore it up. Rochie got a facial at the W, and then we had lunch at the Ferry Building. Afterward we ventured to the Haight and drank and played pool at Finnegan's Wake. We ended the afternoon with cocktails at the Top of the Mark. For dinner we went to Hays Valleys and dined at Absinthe, where we were seated next to an Ike Turner lookalike. Good Times.

Work has died down finally. The Railyards is winding up; it goes to the City Council for a final vote in a couple of weeks. Our Development Agreement Seminar series also ended, on November 14 here in Sacramento. Hopefully people learned something. So, moving forward, it's time to rest easy and gear up for the holidays and ski season.

So it appears that Fall is giving way to Winter here. The leaves are blowing off the trees in a hurry. College Football season is also ending - with UGA at Number 4 in the polls. If there is a God I will be going to the Rose Bowl to see the Dawgs take on USC. Hopefully it will happen.


Of course the biggest thing from this month occurred on November 4th, when my amazing mother turned 60 (I mean 48).
(Mom and Dad in Florida - McPickles Photosphere)

Anyway, here are some photos from recent months.......enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home