"All You Need Is Love...."
A Southerner/East-Coaster Lost in the Sacramento Valley.
View my complete profile
posted by DMS @ 7:44 AM
These are so nice. They just scream "great family!" Almost Hallmarkian. And I don't mean that in a snarky way; I'm being earnest. I'm envious.Good on ya, bloke!
That picture of Gerry and Nancy looks like they are laughing very evil laughs, as if they are bent on world domination.I want to be a part of the Silverboard Revolution!
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
These are so nice. They just scream "great family!" Almost Hallmarkian. And I don't mean that in a snarky way; I'm being earnest. I'm envious.
Good on ya, bloke!
That picture of Gerry and Nancy looks like they are laughing very evil laughs, as if they are bent on world domination.
I want to be a part of the Silverboard Revolution!
Post a Comment
<< Home