Get Ready for Yosemite!!
So, the destination for Mom's trip is set: Yosemite National Park. This is one of the last remaining California destinations on my list. I am fired up! I am pretty certain Mom will not be able to hike Half-Dome, but I am sure it will be a great time.
This actually is a good segway into "Dan's Remaining California Destinations", not in any order:
1. Santa Barbara
2. Redwood National Park (Humboldt)
3. Big Sur
4. The High Sierra & Death Valley
Another good segway into "Dan's Accomplished California Adventures":
1. Lake Tahoe
2. Napa/Sonoma
3. Sea Ranch
4. San Francisco
5. Los Angeles (Chateau Marmont/Hollywood)
6. San Diego/Coronado/Torrey Pines
7. Joshua Tree
8. Disney Land
9. Point Reyes, Bodega Bay and Points North
10. Santa Cruz
11. Monterey Bay Aquarium
12. Pebble Beach & "The 17 Mile Drive"
13. Mount Shasta
Good list. Out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home