Tuesday Update: "Dan Blanks Out"
By Khaki McPickles
"Since 1983, If It Ain't McPickles News, Must be O'Hoolix News"
Events of the Last 120 Hours:
1. Went to Seminar on Land Use Planning & Environmental Regulation
2. Ate Three Bites of Cheesecake
3. Watched Napoleon Dynamite
4. Sat Through Two Boring Football Games
5. Worked 66.2 Hours
6. Talked to Myself Out Loud in the Car: "Them Bitches Had It Coming."
7. Went to a Party at My Boss's House; Drinking Buffoonery Under Control (For a Change)
8. Thought About the Liberation of Auschwitz
9. Wondered What Jewish "Fear Factor" would Entail (Eating Bratwurst in Berlin?)
10. Traveled to Watsonville, California to Meet with Clients
11. Dreamt I was Smoking a Joint Outside of My High School
12. Read Halberstam's "War in a Time of Peace."
13. Made Love to a Jar of Dill Pickles


4 Comments:
1) Way to save the environment, so proud!
2) Come on Chub Chub, you know it was more like 3 PIECES of cheesecake
3) You're welcome!
4) There is nothing boring about football! Blasphemer!!!
5) I hope by "work" you mean "played Trivial Pursuit with a co-worker under my desk."
6) This explains so much...
7) Under control? What kind of shit is that? The Flashdance strip tease is an office party favorite by now, don't try to suppress it, Dan.
8) Yeah, that RULED!
9) How about praying to God in a Catholic church while eating a plate of bacon?
10)BORING.
11)Please tell me I was there.
12)OK, so I don't know who this Halberstam guy is but the title of his book has intrigued me. I'd like to subscribe to his newsletter.
13)Yeah, that sounds about right.
lovin your notes on life. Shineboy Peroux, Bayou LeBatre, Al
66.2 hours! in a week!! That doesnt impress me. I work that much every day!
I think he meant he billed 66.2 hours, which means he was probably there about 90 hours.
Post a Comment
<< Home