Sunday, May 15, 2005

Sunday Golf Milestone

"Mammoth Round at Teal Bend Golf Club"
by Tiger McPickles
(McPickles Sporting News)

For the first time in my life, I broke 90, shooting 45-40 for a stellar 85 at Teal Bend Golf Club. The round included 9 pars and only two holes with scores above a 5 (both 6s). Key shots included par puts of 65 and 40 feet. Now I never have to play golf again, especially since I used up all of my golf luck for the next 20 years.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats solider... I am glad the force is with you.

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is what that means to me . . .

haman hamana ha ha hu hu hama hum

play a real sport.

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your golf is legend. i wanna play golf with you. luv, mike tyson

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home