Correct Answers For Northern California Sweepstakes
1. Where was I Born? Columbus, GA
2. Where did I go to pre-kindergarten? JCC Preschool, Mobile, AL
3. Who was the first girl I ever kissed? Faye Gordon
4. How old was I when I kissed her? 12
5. Who was my first girlfriend? Faye Gordon (Summer Camp)
6. Where is my favorite place to Vacation (Summer)? Rosemary Beach/Destin, FL
7. Where is my favorite place to Vacation (Winter)? New York, New York
8. What would the final meal of my life be? Mom's Thanksgiving Dinner
9. What is my favorite band? Pearl Jam
10. What public figure, now deceased, is my current hero? RFK
11. Where does my middle name derive from? Mother's Maiden Name
12. What is the first adult-level book I ever read? The World According to Garp
13. What athletic award did I receive my Senior year of High School? (A Varsity Letter does not count) The Ironman Award (Soccer) - For Never Leaving a Game
14. What feat did I accomplish in October, 2002? - Acceptable Answers include "Chicago Marathon" or "ran half of a marathon that you were supposed to run whole thing, fucker..."
15. What is the name of the rap song I wrote about the feat? "Marathon Man"
16. What is Jana Sharp's rap name which I coined? "Li'l Pookie"
17. In what month was my niece born? January
18. What would my dream game be in the 2006 World Cup in Germany? Germany v. Israel
19. What is my favorite college football team? Georgia Bulldogs
20. What is my favorite college basketball team? Georgia Tech Yellowjackets
21. What is my favorite baseball team? Atlanta Braves
22. Where does my sister in law work? TNT
23. Where is my mother originally from? Roanoke, VA
24. Where did my parents meet? AEPi party at Tulane
25. What album have I often proclaimed as the greatest of all time? (Acceptable Answers Include: "Ten", "Vs.", or "Achtung Baby."
26. What was my GPA in college? 3.2
27. What is my favorite city in Europe? Venice
28. Where is my favorite place to go in the Boston metropolitan area? Walden Pond
29. With whom did I steal a car in High School? Jan
30. With whom did I used to eat rotiserrie chickens with in my old Integra? Brian and Jeremy
31. What was the name given to the Integra? Sugah
32. I have a friend who is a Rabbi in training. Name him. Two Acceptable Answers: Brian or "the guy who was in that horrible play you made me see."
33. If I opened my own restaurant, what would it be called? "Grease" "Grease and Humidity" received 1/2 credit. "Auschwitz" received no credit.
34. What would be its featured cuisine(s)? Jewish Southern Soul
35. What did I sideswipe on I-10 going from New Orleans to Mobile? A Lazy Boy Recliner.
36. Name my first college roommate (First name Accepted) Nikhil Goyal. I also counted "Smelly" as a correct answer.
37. Who was my best friend while working for the Department of Justice? Charlotte
38. What did I do at the Department of Justice? Three Correct Answers: Indian, Indians & Environmental Stuff, and Nothing.
39. What other job did I have while living in Washington, DC? Health Care Lobbying.
40. Who did I see Natalie Merchant with while in Boston? Melissa
41. Who did I see DMB with in Richmond, VA? Melissa, Laura, Robyn, Noah
42. Who did I see Madonna with in Atlanta, GA? H&H
43. In High School, I ran with several cliques. One was known as "The Big 3." Who was in this clique? Parks, Jan, and Me.
44. What is the only town in Mexico I have been to? Nogales
45. Who was I in Mexico with? Laura
46. Name 3 movies which I consider "the best of all time." The list was endless.
47. What was the name of my roommate my first year in Law School? Brent Skolnick
48. Where was I on September 11? Washington, DC
49. Why was I there? Job Hunting
50. Who do I refer to as "Nazgul" and/or "Neo"?? Howard.
BONUS QUESTION (TIEBREAKER)
---------------------------
Which is my favorite holiday? Thanksgiving


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home