Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Scout Update

Conversation with Sacramento Police Department
Episode #323,101: "Stolen Scout"
Officer Sandra O'Hoolix on Duty
Date: February 22, 2006
----------------------------------------------

Dan: "Yes, I am calling to find out about my car - it was stolen."

Officer O'Hoolix: "Yes sir, what is the License Plate Number??"

Dan: "Yes, that license plate is Y224__...it is a DC plate."

Officer O'Hoolix: "Yes, hold on sir."

(Time Passes)

"Yes, that automobile has not been recovered, sir."

Dan: "Thanks"

THE END

Tune in Next Week for Episode #321,982: "Fisty McPickles visits Hamburger Mary's"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ron Burgundy: 1001, 1002, 1003.

Veronica Corningstone: Uh, Mr.
Burgundy? Helen said that you needed to see me.

Ron Burgundy: Oh, Miss Corningstone. I wasn't expecting company. Just doing my workout. Tuesday's arms and back.

Veronica Corningstone: Well, you asked me to come by, sir.

Ron Burgundy: Oh, did I?

Veronica Corningstone: Yes.

Ron Burgundy: Ohh, it's the deep burn! Oh, it's so deep! Oh, I can barely lift my right arm 'cause I did so many. I don't know if you heard me counting. I did over a thousand.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home