Well, today is the big day. I am officially 30. I have been doing a little bit of thinking about my first thirty years in the galaxy, trying to think about what I have learned, what I have accomplished, and future goals. There is a lot to contemplate. The Talking Heads song "When The Days Go By" comes to mind in all of this.
In this whole meditation, the constant thought, or chorus if you will, is how blessed I am to have made as many good friends as I have, and how supportive my family has been. In a sense, my friends and family are my religion. I am grateful.
So now I have been sprung into the fourth decade of life. This is the peak decade - it is "Primetime." Someone told me last night that one's life is defined by the 30's. If that be the truth, than here's hoping for that the lessons learned in the first 30 can be applied in the next 10.
Dan


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home