Monday, June 26, 2006

READY OR NOT, HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"McPickles Getting Excited"
By Snatchy McPickles
Sacramento, CA (McPickles News)

Finally, I am getting excited!!!!!!!!! I AM GOING TO THE WORLD CUP!!!! GERMANY!!!! RUSSIA!!!! WOW!!!! Look out you European Bitches!!!!!



The last few days I have been shopping, rhymin' and stealin', makin' bank, tradin' secrets, talkin' to the Dogg boyz (What up Dogg???), and gettin' primed for my first international vacation since college. Went to Nordstrom's and stocked up on clothes, went to Rite-Aid and stocked up on disposable video cameras (yes, there will be a DVD of this trip which I will put on the blog through YouTube), went to the local army-navy store and stocked up on brass knuckles and all the other hooligan fanfare I will need (should I wear my Dr. Seuss-style Israel hat to the Germany-Argentina game???)

Oh yes, the game I will be seeing is Germany v. Argentina, to be held in the same stadium where Jesse Owens ran for gold in the 1936 Olympics while simultaneously crapping all over the notion of a master race. AWESOME!!!!!!

The only thing left to do is rent a Sherman Tank.....

out.


McPickles

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give my regards to Schparky at the Berlin Olive Garden......

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home