do you not find it distasteful to run the batman announcement immediately proceeding the news of the london bombings? they are not exactly synonomous in their significance. i am dissapointed in you.
You will find that this blog often contains posts which do not correlate. That said, I was very distraught byt he London bombings, but, as GW says, the best we can is to move on with our lives. And you know, I always follow GW's advice.
4 Comments:
do you not find it distasteful to run the batman announcement immediately proceeding the news of the london bombings? they are not exactly synonomous in their significance. i am dissapointed in you.
You will find that this blog often contains posts which do not correlate. That said, I was very distraught byt he London bombings, but, as GW says, the best we can is to move on with our lives. And you know, I always follow GW's advice.
GW is satan.
Smoke em' Out Boys!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home