More Scenes From Liz's Wedding
Courtesy McPickles/Owens Photosphere:
Giving My Toast to Liz at the Rehearsal Dinner. Looking back on it I can't really remember what I said. Something about how it was miracle that we became friends given the fact that I used to annoy the hell out of her in middle school.

And here, of course, is the Bride and her Entourage.....

With the Groom and His Posse in Tow...........

(McPickles WorldWide Photosphere)


2 Comments:
I'm glad you got the chance to sing "Wind Beneath My Wings" with Haffner on the keyboards. You look like you really were belting it out! I'm sure they had to put some "Caution Wet Floor" signs out afterwards because of all of the tears you brought out, even from the most reserved of guests. I heard Trevor was inconsolable after your performance.
Haffner has always been the most magical keyboard player I have ever seen; he's really the next Paul Shaffer if you ask me.
The keyboard is also useful for hiding the erection I get when Dan sings Midler.
Post a Comment
<< Home