Friday, January 16, 2009

God Finally Shows Up....

"After Prolonged Absence, the Supreme Being Arrives"
McPickles News
New York, NY

God today returned to Earth after a prolonged escapade to the outer reaches of the universe (some say Planet Kamino, others Planet Tatooine). And what did God do? Well, he saved the passengers of a U.S. Airways flight which crashed in the Hudson River.

Said God, "I'm sorry I missed 9/11, Katrina, the Tsunami, and everything else, but they have the most amazing fried chicken on Planet Kamino - it was hard to leave." God added, "But at least I showed up when I did, and helped those poor passengers."

At the request of several passengers aboard the flight, God announced he will kill all geese on Earth. "I'll just plague em' with some bacterial infection," God said.

The Act of God. (McPickles News)

When asked by McPickles News reporter O'Houlihan McPickles why he left in the first place, God responded, "Well, after the Nazis, the Kennedy Assasination, and the new Star Wars movies, I just had to get the heck out of dodge. I met with my therapist - Elijah - and he told me to take a leave of absence - so I did."

God added, "It won't happen again, but everyone on Earth better start behaving themselves."

-McPickles News

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home